‘Asthma Mom’ Video Blog: Getting Ready for Summer Camp
- Don’t worry about getting your child ready for camp – it’s like going to school.
- Have your allergist extend the dates of medication orders for school until August 30th – this will cover camp as well.
- Use the inhaler and epinephrine auto-injector that you keep at school for camp.
- Talk to the camp about snacks – you can send a snack like Popsicles to camp for your child.
- Send your child’s food to camp if possible.
- Don’t be afraid to ask questions.