Allergy & Asthma Network is a multidisciplinary network of patients, caregivers, healthcare professionals and community stakeholders all dedicated to ending needless death and suffering due to asthma, allergies and related conditions. With outreach, we strive to raise awareness of these chronic conditions through many different venues.
- Anaphylaxis Community Experts (ACEs), a program developed and hosted by Allergy & Asthma Network in partnership with the American College of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology (ACAAI) and made possible by Mylan Specialty L.P. Volunteers go into their communities to help improve awareness of and preparedness for life-threatening allergic reactions.
- Volunteer Outreach Service Coordinators (OSCs) work directly in their communities to raise awareness and understanding of allergies, asthma and related conditions. These volunteers conduct health screenings, distribute literature and attend community events and health fairs throughout the United States.
- The award-winning Allergy & Asthma Today magazine and The Network E-news offer practical, medically accurate articles and inspiring stories to more than 2 million readers annually. Special editions of the magazine focus on subjects of interest to our readers.
- The Network’s Hispanic outreach programs include the redalergiayasma.org website as well as a range of Spanish-language resources, most of them downloadable for free, including newsletters, booklets and brochures.
- With the support of the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), we develop resources to help people reduce indoor allergens and irritants at home, at school, at play and at work, like the Indoor AIRepair™ magazine and a complete series of indoor air quality brochures.