Allergy & Asthma Day Capitol Hill
Join us for the 22nd annual Allergy & Asthma Day Capitol Hill (AADCH) in May 8, 2019 in Washington, D.C. Together we will lend our voices and our hearts to advocate for people with allergies, asthma and related conditions.
This important advocacy event brings members of Congress and their staffs face to face with patients, caregivers, advocates, healthcare professionals, industry leaders and medical researchers to discuss critical legislative and regulatory issues that involve allergy and asthma care.
Our 2019 policy priorities provided below will shape the AADCH issues we will advocate for.
- Access to safe, effective and affordable medications and treatment options.
- Access to affordable and high-quality healthcare and insurance coverage.
- Funding for allergy and asthma health and research programs.
- Access to innovative therapies and technologies to advance medical treatment.
- Mitigate environmental health hazards.
- End health disparities and move toward greater health equity.
- Modernize food labels to include sesame and allergen cross contact.
Allergy & Asthma Network will host an AADCH webinar in early spring to help attendees prepare for the Capitol Hill day and alert them to advocacy resources available on our website. The Network also hosts a briefing the morning of AADCH to provide the latest legislative and political updates and review key logistics.
In May 2018, more than 100 attendees from across the United States attended AADCH. We anticipate another successful event in 2019 and we need your help to ensure the issues related to allergies, asthma and related conditions are on the radar of members of Congress.
Director of Advocacy
2018 Allergy & Asthma Day Capitol Hill
2017 Allergy & Asthma Day Capitol Hill
2016 Allergy & Asthma Day Capitol Hill
2015 Scenes from Allergy & Asthma Day Capitol Hill
2015 30th Anniversary Celebration and Allergy & Asthma Day Capitol Hill Summary
2014 Allergy & Asthma Day Capitol Hill Summary
2013 Allergy & Asthma Day Capitol Hill Summary